Sunday 10 April 2011

My Goal for this Blog :D

You have been fed lies by a largely unregulated supplement industry. Dishonest supplement companies have mastered a plethora of deceptive marketing techniques, some of which include:

1)Misrepresenting "clinical studies"
2)False endorsements which promise perfection
3)Media distortion and false advertisement

And my favorite...

4) Hiding the ingredients you pay for under the label "proprietary blend"  

The implications we can draw off this last point are innumerable. It allows supplement companies to hide the fact that their formula contains very little active ingredient, therefore you buy can creatine pills in an effort to gain mass when in reality you just bought a $50 tub of rice flour!

How does one decipher the BS you've been fed from legitimate products that work?

That's where my blog comes in! I've spent thousands of dollars on products that didn't work and products that helped tremendously spread over years of bodybuilding and plan to use my expertise to help you find supplements that don't just promise, but DELIVER RESULTS!

We will start out basic. Over the next few posts I'll cover protein, creatine, amino acids, fat burners, pre-workout supplements and legitimate companies associated with them. As well, I will occasionally cover other aspects such as diet and routines.

Until next time....

May the aesthetics be with you.

1 comment:

  1. I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information nandrolone

    ReplyDelete